T/a The fat Boar, Carniboar, Hill St and MG hall
Position of Bookkeeper:
We have an exciting new position opening in the head office of Bardonrich Ltd for an experienced bookkeeper.
Working in a small office you will need to have excellent communication skills to liaise with customers, suppliers and colleagues. With excellent Excel and IT skills, along with the ability to work on your own initiative, you will be a key player in ensuring that the administration department of the business flows smoothly.
Job duties include the following:
· Accurate data entry of all purchase invoices.
· Monthly reconciling of purchase invoices to supplier statements.
· Filing of all purchase invoices.
· Purchasing orders where required.
· Daily reconciling of 6 sites sales.
· Invoicing customers and chasing outstanding balances thereof.
· Assisting the head office team with other admin and financial needs.
The successful candidate should hold the following attributes:
· Highly organised and attention to detail.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organisational/time management.
· Knowledge of Xero accounts software an advantage but not essential.
· Minimum of AAT level 3 or multiyear experience.
The position is based at Maesgwyn Hall, Mold Road, Wrexham.
The position is full time basis with working hours being 9.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in the position, please send your cv to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.