Website Cheshire Oaks Honda & MG
Main purpose of job
· Ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
· Carry out such servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
· To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults.
· Ensure Manufacturer and Company compliance with all administration standards and procedures.
· Ensure that all work carried out is to MOT and/or manufacturers’ safety standards.
· Ensure maximum use of technical knowledge and skills to achieve effective, economic and safe service/repair of customers’ vehicles.
· A strong knowledge and understanding of routine servicing and basic mechanical repairs
· Good communication skills
· Ability work alone and as part of a team in a competent, safe and efficient manner
· Ability to follow instructions and accurately complete paperwork
· Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach
· A full driving licence
· NVQ Level 2/3 Motor Vehicle Maintenance
· Employee welfare programme
· Employee discount
· Manufacturer and In house training programmes
· Colleague referral bonus scheme (up to £1,000)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.