The Oaks Day Nursery
Company: The Oaks Day Nursery formally known as The Treehouse Day Nursery
Apprenticeship level: Level 2 in Childcare with potential progression to Level 3
Hours Per week: 16-30
Pay: Apprenticeship rates
- To support all staff in a room with the care of the children.
- Plan, prepare and complete activities.
- To complete all paperwork.
- Work well with colleagues in a team.
- To develop a good relationship with parents when handing over.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be prepared to help when needed with general cleaning, preparation of snacks etc;
Desirable personal qualities of apprentice:
- Able to use your initiative.
- Patient, caring and loves working with children.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Organised to ensure children’s needs are met.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to build a strong partnership with parents.
- To be willing to complete some training outside working hours.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
To apply: please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When we have received your application. You will be contacted via email or phone for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.