Website Deva Technologies Ltd
Deva Technologies Ltd are an Aerospace Design Company
Design Technician (apprentice)
Deva Technologies Ltd
Salary is in line with National minimum wage for apprentices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Design Technician to join our team in a well-established Aerospace design company.
The role would best suit somebody with a mechanical bias, looking to further their career in Mechanical Engineering.
You will work in a design and manufacturing environment gaining valuable knowledge in all aspects of engineering whilst studying for your Level 3 apprenticeship.
- Mechanical design of actuators, electronic enclosures and assemblies.
- Use of CAD tools such as Solidworks and Fusion 360.
- Assist colleagues as and when required by undertaking additional tasks within the business such as supporting manufacturing processes and testing products.
- Be committed to quality and continual improvement.
- You must be health and safety conscious, committed to following safe ways of working.
The ideal applicant will:
- Be resident in Wales.
- Aged 16-19
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Be work/apprenticeship ready (have all the minimum qualification requirements in place such as PEO (Performing Engineering Operations) and Level 2 qualification or GCSEs in relevant subjects.
- If the applicant does not have a PEO their application will still be considered
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week:
Monday to Friday 08:30 am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Please apply in writing with a CV and cover letter.
Deva Technologies Ltd are a specialist engineering design company focusing on Aerospace, Military & Defence markets. We design electronics, software and mechanical products for electro-mechanical actuation systems, precision motor control and complex drive systems, and qualify their use in safety critical applications and harsh environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.