Website Uniform Nation
Customised Workwear, LeisureWear and Schoolwear
This is a Welsh Government funded vacancy. To be eligible to apply you must be aged 16-19, live in Wales, not currently in Education, Employment or Training and already hold qualifications to study at Foundation level (Essential skills Wales in Application of number, Communication and Digital literacy at L1, or equivalent GCSE Grades D-G.
Office and sales assistant
Who are we?
Uniform Nation is a workwear provider for North Wales, the Northwest and hopefully further afield, we provide quality garments with-in house decoration either by embroidery or print.
- Making 35 outbound calls per day to help generate new business.
- Documenting contact calls and leads using excel and software.
- Finding new business using the internet and social media outlets, with the target of 5 new businesses to be found each day.
- Answering incoming calls, assisting with any queries from customers, suppliers and any other calls that are inbound.
- Sending quotations back to customers within 2 hours from initial call.
- Chasing previous quotes for feedback.
- A weekly report to be submitted, on successes, improvements and all manners of feedback.
- Send media posts, via Facebook, Instagram and website amends.
- Any other duties.
We have exciting plans to grow over the coming years, so there should be plenty of development opportunities, especially as this role provides a good grounding of our broader business operations.
Hours 16 hours per week with an increase after a 6-month period
Monday-Thursday 10:00am-15:00pm including 1 hour for lunch.
Rate of Pay £5.83 per Hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.